Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the Professional Liability Faculty
The Professional Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in Professional Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend Professional Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Robots 'to replace up to 20 million factory jobs' by 2030
- Santander Pays $1.1B to Replace Allianz with Aegon, Mapfre in Spain Joint Venture
- Ex-AIG Employees, Seeking Back-Bonuses of $100M, Win British Court Ruling
- Tokio Marine Puts UK Insurer into Run-Off, Now Focusing on Lloyd’s Business
- Report Says Major Hurricane Could Cost Virginia $40B
- Specialty Broker Ed Expands to Bermuda