Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the Professional Liability Faculty
The Professional Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in Professional Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend Professional Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Property repossessions 'lowest since 1980'
- UK Insurer Aviva Prepares for ‘Hard Brexit’ by Transferring Assets from UK
- JP Morgan creates first US bank-backed crypto-currency
- MS Amlin Launches Comprehensive All-Risks Policy for UK Tech Sector
- China’s Ant Financial Buys UK Payments Company WorldFirst
- German economy narrowly avoids recession