Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the Professional Liability Faculty
The Professional Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in Professional Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend Professional Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Trov, U.K.’s Lloyds Banking Group Partner on Digital Renters Insurance App
- Fitch Sees Strong Revenue Growth for U.S. Public Insurance Brokers in 2020
- Wealth of UK's richest growing four times faster than the poorest, official figures show
- Lloyd’s Launches Space Insurance Policy for Emerging Private Space Sector
- Economy Slowing in 9 Midwest, Plains States, Survey Suggests
- Uber had 6,000 US sexual assault reports in two years