Register for updates
Welcome the the website of the Professional Liability Faculty
The Professional Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in Professional Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend Professional Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Digital Lloyd’s Syndicate Ki Goes Live with List of Broker Trading Partners
- Johnson & Johnson to Pay $120 Million in NY Baby Powder Case
- Hamilton Launches New Bermuda Special Purpose Insurer Called ‘Ada Re’
- New Insurance Group Inigo Raises $800M of Capital; Founded by Former Hiscox Execs
- Coronavirus: Retail workers 'scared' as cases surge
- UK Finance Minister Is Optimistic About Brexit Deal – But Not at Any Price